CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

how big is big ...., page-27

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Sorry Thadius hopefully below the explanations you seek. Probably just me not spelling it out clearer!

1. Buying CQT stock out of WA on the 28th- nothing of significance nor of surprise there I guess unless you want it to be but reading between the lines (and we all seem to be very good at doing this on both sides of the ledger), it may indicate something is about to bubble to the surface. I do not refer to the next drill results of which I am sure reading the previous CQT reports,these are plentiful but more specifically corporate activity?. Leading on to the second point,

2. Goldflields- Siameseparrot in one of his posts yesterday alluded to the fact that he thought that it was unreasonable that Goldfields would be doing anything at this time. I simply used the example that was given to me yesterday re the wife/girlfriend/boyfriend or whatever as an analogy to other large gold players possibly seeking or at least showing some interested in securing fertile ground. In the CQT case, Goldflields currently holds 15% of the company's equity but this means little if someone else wishes to muscle in on the action. Hence the wife/girlfriend thing?

Hope that helps you.

Best

S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.