ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Hi all,I am still very optimistic re: ANS and their ability to...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Hi all,

I am still very optimistic re: ANS and their ability to unlock the region. A few points below and i am interested to know what people are thinking:
    1. China and Covid is slowing the process down. Their lockdowns seems to be getting more extreme from the media coverage over there. My guess is Ding is in China working away on securing the 10B and an ICO (HKSE).
    2. ICC - This is self explanatory - Cameroon can't allocate the ML until this is resolved. I don't think either state has done anything wrong. This is just one companies greed and mismanagement and a final ditch effort for a cash grab.
    3. Court hearing in W.A - Max financial penalties are 5 million. The issues here is that this could slow down the funding that is needed. The binding agreements are pending financing (10 billion needed). But leading back to point 1. IMO Ding is in china and not concerned about the case. And I don't believe the consortium would be concerned with such a feeble case. SDL are money hungry and will accept a settlement IMO.
    4. IO price - I do keep an eye on this chart
    Weekly chart below - Retrace and found support at the demand zone (POC on the W). Nice bounce up to the 0.618 FIB (10 x weeks of green candles). I am looking for HL and HH to confirm continuation to the upside.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4357/4357693-9d8d5433749023a4df4c7b6fcda7c09e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.