ODE 14.3% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

How big money is made

1. 13,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    I thought I will eliminate the confusing FA/TA thread and start a new title.

I have been watching this stock since its comeback on the 17/11, lots of heavy volume, lots of it, very volatile, so volatile that as a matter of fact it has become very annoying, which brings me to the games that are being played with this stock.

There is no hiding it, the potential is enormous here, its reputable management and its technology and the amount of announcements that are very close to be announced, makes it one of the top stocks to have and hold for 2017.

We have seen 3 runs so far and during those runs the stock reached its momentum twice 14/12, 10/1, 18/1, with yesterday being the first time that the volume was higher than the previous momentum day, which is why I think that is now ready for the massive upside run as soon as the company announces its first of many announcements [Asia deal ????].

Someone is really accumulating big time and the heavy volumes confirms that, the average volume has been over 15m shares traded every day. There has been few stocks that reminds me of this stock, only of how is being traded and they all finished exploding after a certain amount of volatility, those being.....RAP....EMC and EDE, now all these 3 stocks not just doubled but had between 500% and 1000% gains in them and I feel that is what will happen here, I obviously do not have a crystal ball but it will eventually happen......and that is how big money is made.......1. because u r on a winner and 2. only when the big boys r ready......so hang in there because the time will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.805K 601.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4511734 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14683550 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.