IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

How big will the record be?, page-72

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    The earnings per share will hold MBE up no question which is why it held so well yesterday. At 27c given the secondary bloodbath is a pretty good outcome too.

We were all carrying on when it used to correct to 18c when it was the old floor based on an EPS of 0.8c.

Now we are heading for an EPS of 1.5-1.8c and it's hopefully going to hold in the mid to late 20's.

I'm surprised the market dropped after the US stabilised and the CBA actually lifted their profit when most expected a decent fall and their divvy to be cut. The reality is they are making a bucketload and the punters just bought them at a good discount.

Our market will reach a floor soon IMO and in a few weeks this will be a just another fabulous buying opportunity, especially after MBE just confirmed their turnover has doubled, their NPAT is up a staggering 73% and their OS model is working its tits off.

I'm very happy to own a decent slice of a company like MBE which will likely double its EPS every year in the hottest sector globally.

Everyone relax, be patient and don't give up your boring day job just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.