VICE: Hi Koko, you've explained this to me a few times now, and...

1. 15,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95

VICE: Hi Koko, you've explained this to me a few times now, and I'm stillhaving trouble getting my head around it. What is happening exactly?
    Koko
    : Basically, Karen men inject their penises and sometimes their testicles with coconut oil, which makes the penis look and feel bigger.

And why do they do this?
    I wish it was some complicated cultural thing, but really, it's just because these men have small penises and they want them to seem bigger.

But there's a catch.
    Yes. That's putting it lightly. The "effect" can last anywhere between two and three years. Then things get bad.

Go on...
    Oh boy. Well firstly the coconut oil solidifies around the penis—the actual penis—so between the skin of the shaft and the organ itself. Then after a few years your penis just stops working. Difficulty peeing, reduction in sensitivity, pain, and no erections so no sex. Basically, it makes the whole thing pointless. I think shame plays a large part in them delaying medical attention.

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/yvx7wg/burmese-men-are-pumping-their-dicks-full-of-coconut-oil-and-regretting-it-forever

So this injecting probably occured long before he left home for sunny Oz.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.