NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Jib, I don't see an undecided application as a reason to...

1. 535 Posts.
    Jib, I don't see an undecided application as a reason to withhold trading. Its a big issue for NKP, but shouldn't investors in the company get to decide if THEY consider the risk/reward is worth it?

We KNOW the situation as it stands(or should if the mgmt are doing their job and providing appropriate updates).

We know an application to DMR has been made, we just don't know the outcome..

This is the same as any company.

If a company seeks to build a new mine, and makes application to get approvals, they don't cease trading until the application is determined, do they? Trading continues and investors make their decisions based on the fact that an application has been made and the risks associated...

Thats trading - being able to weigh up the risks and make your own decision.

I just feel like people are not being given the chance of weighing up the pros and cons, considering the risks and deciding whether to hold (sell, buy more, whatever...)

So from now on, anytime anything uncertain happens with a company we can consider it acceptable to go into trading halt?? Doesn't sound right to me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.