NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"Yeah jibman, but you can't (shouldn't) hold a company from...

1. 239 Posts.
    "Yeah jibman, but you can't (shouldn't) hold a company from trading for something like that".

something like THAT?.... isn't THAT why the company exists in the first place?.... seems like the only reason why its not trading is that we do not know the true facts?..... which is the point here.... why trade one way or another when you don't know that true facts... wouldn't you just be guessing....? would you sell guessing that the DMR were turn down 104?

some people still have CFD's with a margin call 50%... imagine the company trading whilst nothing being known..... how many margin calls would there be ...only for DMR to award the right to G at a later date......all is lost because trading was taking place whilst not knowing...

Also you say "You telling me that every mining company out there would cease trading whilst ever it has some application outstanding the a gov't department?

How many mining companies out there have other forms of income - whether that be other mines or projects? they still have something to trade, some value...

NKP could 1.18 p/s or 0 p/s...... How could you not want to know the true facts....

Don't get me wrong... I have learnt a very valuable lesson... I too got caught up and my attitude towards the court case was all wrong.....

The only reason me personally why I would want to trade this today would be that the share price would be trashed and it would represent a good risk/reward play....

This is how I see it... I entered into this situation investing on the strenghts of Gauratau..... that's it..... so i ask you ATM... from what you know what % would you give for this to be sorted in favour of Genorah?..... me I give it 80%.... that 80% is why I'm prepared to wait until the facts are out....

Just My Opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.