ARV 3.85% 1.4¢ artemis resources limited

How burnt?, page-19

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Yes that is what I am referring to. By suggesting I don’t mean they outright said it but I’m fairly certain they have them booked. Likely under conditions such as heritage approval which is maybe why it’s not announced. Although they don’t actually have to announce everything as companies are constantly working although it might not seem like it. I don’t have a Twitter account myself and personally I think it’s unprofessional but I’d certainly pay attention to what companies write on it. Many companies dropping hints on it now such as photos of drilling at crosscut right before asseys from Carlow castle.

And just so you know I’m not ramping I’m actually way more bullish on Antipa minerals in the Paterson which is most of my holding. Mainly because of basement levels, I’m not sure Artemis will be able to keep up with costs of deep diamond drilling. The approvals could be just much of a bad thing and it will be really make of break for this company. I’ve been in and out of Artemis a few times and always done well just back in since the recent drop and only gambling profit. I do think heritage clearance is very soon though but remember that is just an educated guess!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.