ARV 0.00% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

For me investing in a stock is about taking calculated risk...

1. 1,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 768
    For me investing in a stock is about taking calculated risk based on as much intel as I can find. It's been said that 60% of important intel is knowable while the other 40% remains forever unknown. So I accept I'm in the dark on many things with Artemis. Some investors have been badly burnt in the past and will see a glass half empty while I see it as half full.They will read dark intent into every action made by the board while in my mind the glass is only half full with plenty of opportunity for me to make a sensible profit from my speculative risk taking.

I see from sat images that NCM/GGP have been active in 3 targets in their new Zipa licences from which I conclude that the geos not only think that the zone near Apollo and Atlas may have economic ore and that the board have given them an exploration budget but that GGP/NCM haven't had any difficulty getting the necessary heritage clearances in this area. That's a big plus to me and so I've been averaging down for a while.

It's possible ARV have already been given the heritage green light and are waiting for some news of the Zipa targets before they make a final choice on where exactly to drill. Smart to let others do the hard work and spend the money. I don't know this though and nor does anyone here, but I'm open to that possibility and personally believe that the ARV sp has further to go upwards. I'm not actually interested in the back story or the views of disgruntled long term holders with nothing constructive to offer. We all want the share price to rise except for those who benefit from it falling.

Last edited by BrassTacks1: 01/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.