How Can Fraser Anning Be Expelled From The Senate?, page-234

1. 1,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "horrific thing"; "The real issue is Islam and the urgent need for Reformation of Islam. That debate MUST take place, IMO!"

I agree with these 3 things Meteor.

AFAIK, a practising muslim is someone who adheres to the religion/way of life, of islam. This person they claim is also someone who has submitted to allah in every possible way.

There are many who try and obfuscate but the fact is there is only one islam; it is prescribed to them in the koran by their allah therefore it is absolutely right & must be followed. There is no moderate version; there is no other version but the one that is given to them in koran.

It is up to muslims to reform islam. I don't see this happening and if I had to bet, I'll put my money on never. This brings me to a crucial point that needs to be understood. The muslims who just want to get on with life and of course there are many, have no say in the matter and never will. They will be bullied and will have to tow the line. With the exception of pockets in turkey, I see no resistance whatsoever to question islam by muslims. There will be no reformation. islam will continue to annex, thanks to many stupid ignorant people. It'll be too late once this reality hits them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.