How Can Fraser Anning Be Expelled From The Senate?, page-8

1. 46,246 Posts.
    This Senator should also be condemned imo.

Greens Senator Mehreen Faruqi, Australia's first female Muslim senator, went even further than the grand mufti. "There is blood on the hands of politicians who incite hate. To me, there is a clear link between their politics of hate and this sickening, senseless violence in Christchurch," she tweeted. Mehreen Faruqi ✔@MehreenFaruqi There is blood on the hands of politicians who incite hate. To me, there is a clear link between their politics of hate and this sickening, senseless violence in #Christchurch 2,510 12:31 PM - Mar 15, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy 901 people are talking about this "Muslims have been targeted during Friday prayers. This is not an isolated event with mysterious causes. This is not random. This is the consequence of the Islamophobic and racist hate that has been normalised and legitimised by some politicians and media," she added. "We know Muslims are directly targeted by politicians day after day including those on the far-right like Pauline Hanson and Fraser Anning. We know Muslims are demonised constantly. We know we are hated by some."

I don't follow Hanson closely and know even less about Anning but this senator is just as bad trying to say that either of them are directly responsible or indirectly responsible for the act of terrorism in Christchurch.

People should try and be honest and accurate when they are in elected office.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.