G'Day,I would say that in line with the Key overall theme of the...

1. 25,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'Day,

I would say that in line with the Key overall theme of the Bible that the KEY fruit is TRUTH of the word of God.
    -------------
    I clicked onto the Soul matter, and that is what I see.

The Spirit matter, that people seem to think we have in us as well -> What's your thoughts?
    It appears to me, based on Gen, it is simply the breath of life, the air we breath, hence that goes back to the one that gave it.

When we see the likes of, one did this with his whole soul or spirit -> it's a different context and you are in effect, putting your whole being into something, just as you may put your whole heart into something.
    ----------------
    On another matter -> regardless of a pre-existing Jesus or not, re the way he came about in Mary -> that aspect, would you say it is fair to say that God made him or created him (the man) there ?
    ------------------
    And another matter lol -> Re Theon and Theos -> from a little more investigations there, Greeks refer to God in around 4 - 5 different ways and without going into all the reasons, there are various reasons for it.
    Briefly or part of it, re John 1:1, it depends if God is used at the beginning of a subject, or after, hence Theon or Theos.
    If you mess with the Greek order of words, you mess with the intended meaning and use of their word for God.
    John 1:1 In beginning was the Word and the Word was (to, toward) with the Theon and Theos was the Word = correct word order.

(No "the" as in - In the Beginning, 1 & 2 are the logos/plan stage, outside of Gens, which are then shown to have been expressed forth by 1:3)

Theos IS The Theon, many Bible verses I have discovered (inter) show the God and Father is referenced as Theos without the definite article.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.