I clicked onto the Soul matter, and that is what I see.The...

1. 11,972 Posts.
    I clicked onto the Soul matter, and that is what I see.
    The Spirit matter, that people seem to think we have in us as well -> What's your thoughts?
    ------------------------
    Soul and spirit are 2 entirely different things.
    A soul is a breather. That includes man, animals, birds, reptiles etc.
    Ezekiel 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. - KJV

A spirit can be a person like God.
    John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. KJV

God's holy spirit is his active force through which he accomplishes his purpose.
    Acts 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him. - KJV

It is not a person as is taught by trinitarians.
    Acts 5:32 And we are witnesses of these matters, and so is the holy spirit, which God has given to those obeying him as ruler.” NWT

We can be influenced by the spirit of the world.
    Galatians 5:19. Now the works of the flesh are plainly seen, and they are sexual immorality,* uncleanness, brazen conduct,* 20 idolatry, spiritism,* hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, dissensions, divisions, sects, 21 envy, drunkenness, wild parties,* and things like these.

Whereas holy spirit can help mold us according to God's will.
    Galatians 5:22 On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience,* kindness, goodness, faith, 23 mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law. - NWT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.