How Can I Find the True Religion?, page-27

1. 5,698 Posts.
    As per usual, the ppm comes along playing the man INSTEAD of addressing the valid points made in ones post, BECAUSE he simply has NO Bible answer to them and if he tries, he comes out with a totally irrelevant long sermon, to try and baffle the receiver and hide the fact that he is NOT addressing the points made.
    One can read your many stunts like a Book mate.

Not as much as your own stunts, typical of you now your reverting to coping others, which wont work
    You been given bible verses for the last 8 years, by everyone on here, your specialty and stunt is to know whatever you are given as you know full well you're take on scripture is invalid, and the only way you can get your way is to outright reject what has been given and keep posting what you imagine the verse si saying, no not verse, snippet of verses

And sure wotsup, you are addressing valid points, and pigs may fly too.

She like most on here, when a point is made based on the Bible, Cannot stay directly on the matter raised, they just go into silly mode or something?
    Her choice or belief comes from others, net, Youtubes etc (DING DONG), when I suggest, well lets look at what a passage says on a matter together (like two heads better than one), her reaction there is like, I just suggested placing the Devil in front of her, it's an absolute no, no for her in that regard, Bible = BIG and I mean BIG alarm BELLS as proposing the actual Bible instead of others, shouldn't be an issue??????????????

God bless her soul, she's a good woman, and awake to you who won't take any "c" from you

You'll find that she has more truth than you do, I have no problems with my wife, we both listen to each other, must admit I mostly do the talking, but we are mostly on the same par, and I don't have to come on here to let things out in order to get my way

Re me and my wife and differing beliefs, I obviously have to respect her choice and avoid disagreements.
    Then why don't you do the same and respect others believe, without wanting to get the last word in, not only that, your way or nothing

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.