IMM 1.27% 39.0¢ immutep limited

Sorry that now that you've opened this post eager to see my...

1. 66 Posts.

Sorry that now that you've opened this post eager to see my suggestion, unfortunately I don't have any magic ideas.

But, would be interested if posters could put their ideas forward. Here's a couple:

.Start a blog

.Create a domain with a name that includes the names Dendreon and/or Prima Biomed and fill it with metatags / keywords related to cancer vaccines, cvac, provenge, ex-vivo, MUC-1, etc etc

.Search out all the global blogs about dendreon and post praise about prima

.Start a viral mail

No really, all the above are lame and I don't seriously enourage them (except perhaps the blog) but I was thinking what would (could) I do if I was Mr Freedman with his millions and billions and squillions.

Have a plane fly around the skies of Seattle (especially on May 1st) dragging an advertisement for Prima Biomed's cancer vaccines displaying the current SP!), pay for a full page advertisement for Prima Biomed (and Hotcopper PRR thread:) on the inside page of all the major tabloids in the US and UK, France, Germany, Japan. Surely the interest and potential investment that could follow would pay him back off te back of SP increase = profit returns (plus would do us all a favour :)

Lame also?, ...yeh probably

Ah well, maybe we can forget all that and just hope that May 1st (or 2nd or 3rd ...) results in a surge of new investor interest in PRR like we haven't seen before.

If nothing else, hope the above is slightly more amusing than a being hit by a train ;O)

Good luck to all - only 10 days to go *OR* oh there's still 10 bloody long days left, can't believe it!

Never know FDA could surprise DNDN and us all in a day or 3

Again good luck to us all - especially the ones holding - ha!

DNP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.