CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

What i think is astonishing is how this company has survived for...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    What i think is astonishing is how this company has survived for this long with only a few thousand tons being processed due to the difficulties with the Chinese processing plant.  

This is their real current position and it seems Houdini would have trouble with this one.

So the next $20m of product has been sold to Mitsui. The $20m the company has said is going to Minsheng Bank as part of the loan arrangement scheme.  $40m of debt to three lenders to be paid end October, end Dec and 10th Jan.  7 weeks to find $40m and no cash flow because all product (copper concentrates) going straight to Mitsui.

On top of all that the company has to pay a mining contractor and i guess 300+ personnel at the mine + fuel and other operating expenses.

So zero cash flow for the quater has already been paid and given the cash to Minsheng Bank.

Am I missing something here. How do you run a mining operation for 3 month with no cash?  Who is going to lend a company with no history of cash flow and a mounting debt.  There is not a hope in the world that the auditors can allow it even to relist let alone sign off, so unless something amazing happens it will stay in suspension.

The only real solution is that one of the Chinese privatise it or someone with mining experience makes a bid.
    I suppose there is no real other possible ending to this saga.

I would be glad to have someone enlighten me with some other alternatives..

HonestWhichKite-max-1mb.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.