Rebel1".......i ammended my order 4 times , the same thing...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Rebel1
    ".......i ammended my order 4 times , the same thing happened 4 times i got 50.5c in the end...pure manipulation its called front running..."

There lays your problem. Algo programmes are super fast and fancy, to a point. They need HUMAN sentiment to give them momentum. You matching it down was the instigator. No trades in 4 hours, doesn't sound like a very liquid company. Same with the previous poster stating 9 trades all day. I do understand your frustration. You're just trying to make a humble trade and these people bleed you for every cent, or should I say half and 0.1 of a cent.
    I realise it's very difficult and appears all unfair. I tend to agree with pintohoo, you have to evolve with the new style. Even that will catch you some out some trades. I personally prefer stocks I can get 'lost in'. Where those numbers on IRESS move faster than the fruit on a pokie.lol
    Having said that, hope you all make some money today. Some days money is made by not losing money too hastily. Just my opion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.