ELD 1.92% $8.16 elders limited

I guess the mods took offence to the title of the last thread I...

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I guess the mods took offence to the title of the last thread I started on this announcement, but my surprise got the better of me so apologies if I offended anyone with the sailor talk.

But the question remains - how can this be trading?

You can't release a glib one pager declaring that the entire company is now effectively for sale in parts.

That the turnaround you have been promising and the agriculture "pure play" strategy is now on ice.

That there are refinancing discussions underway but give no details of what the financing issues are.

ELD's year end was almost a month ago and yet there is no trading information given.

We are left to speculate on what may or may not be happening in the background. I have had to sell half my PA's today because I have no idea what the company is talking about and whether the announcement is good or bad for holders of the hybrids or the ords. Simply put I have to assume the worst and manage that risk accordingly.

I notice there is accumulation happening in the hybrids at 42.50 with that buy line being refreshed consistently. So either someone knows something or they are interpreting this information black hole differently.

This is the worst kind of disclosure and frankly the company should be in a trading halt until they can release a comprehensive announcement.

PA Only (not as many as I had 2 hours ago)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.16
Change
-0.160(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.32 $8.37 $8.16 $3.570M 435.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1944 $8.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.17 459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.