TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Re Tiger Resources; I remember an ASX listed company called...

1. 1 Posts.
    Re Tiger Resources;
    I remember an ASX listed company called North Limited.
    Policy was to only acquire resource assets where cost of production was in the lowest quarter.
    I started acquiring shares for that reason.
    Rationale was that when the bottom falls out of the commodities price, as it inevitably does periodically, the other players drop their bundle, bale and mothball their producing assets.
    Last man standing when demand inevitably outstrips dwindling supply wins.
    http://www.delisted.com.au/company/north-limited

“we understand Rio Tinto initially bid A$3.80 per share for North Limited and that Anglo American subsequently bid A$4.20 - Rio Tinto then increased its offer to A$4.75 cash per share which we believe was the final price
    I did OK on that one.

We have a case of small time operation bights off way more than it can handle
    Maybe, but,
    ATM it looks like day traders biting off more than they can handle and now eating it.
    From 1st December to 8th December the accumulation is easy to see on the chart.
    Perhaps now some of them are not so happy with their investment.
    I thought TGS’s decision to slow down was spot on given the current environment.
    IMHO they haven’t put a foot wrong so far.
    I also consider the sovereign risk to have been factored into the price long ago.
    I will continue to acquire TGS for the above reason as the opportunities present themselves.
    I declare I hold TGS shares.
    But dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.