NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

How can we do better?, page-3

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206

It looks like GK is having a go at getting the mRNA vaccine message out there in the video linked here. With talk of getting booster shots sooner and possible 4th vaccine shots in some countries, the ability to administer more vaccine at time should be leaping off the page at large pharma.

Unfortunately, NOX hit a perfect storm with a consolidation period that looked to be breaking out when they announced the government grant for the sarcoma trial. The buy list was building towards a nice gap on market opening before all gov dept hell broke loose. The negative sentiment from that mishap led into the apparent fund sell off into normal slow December SP movement with another new variant to really grind the price down.

I don’t think NOX have done too much wrong, just caught out with a few things outside their control. Any early positive data from either Ionic or DARRT would turn things around quickly enough. The mRNA windfall hasn’t been priced in at all as well. My only request of the company would be to keep the clinical trials going (sarcoma, I’m looking at you) and put the hammer down on the mRNA opportunity. Positive news should have 2022 chart looking a lot healthier than 2021’s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $818 12.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17790 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 4049 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.