how can we make money in the future?

1. sto
    73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm looking to create a conversation based on the idea that many of the traditional ways of making money are changing dynamically. My question is,

If the normal ways of making money disappeared, how would you make money in the future?

As I see it, there are 4 main ways we can make money now: job, business, investment and inheritance. In brief, unemployment rates are rising, particularly for youth; many businesses are not doing so well, world stock markets are falling and my Dad is not going to leave me much.

If we look at our changing financial world it makes sense to look at new possibilities for making money, beyond what is considered normal. Rather than trying to make money with the remnants of a failing financial system, we could look at what else is possible.

Throughout history it has been innovators, entrepreneurs and adventurers that have created anew and thrived. I ask, what's next?

If the normal ways of making money disappeared, how would you make money in the future?

Contributions?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.