CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Not worth saving IMO, not in its current form anyway!Perhaps the...

1. 175 Posts.
    Not worth saving IMO, not in its current form anyway!
    Perhaps the question should read more like How do we save our plant and resources from being snatched away from its shareholders for next to nothing?

Having been sucked in by this apparent "wealth creation" story for the last couple of years, I have long been starting to get the impression that this company was being set up to fail deliberately. Maybe "someone" wants HNC out of the JV agreement, an agreement that certainly doesn't appear to favour CMR anymore for obvious reasons?

Think about it... No CMR = No JV

Possibly leaving a plant that can apparently be easily converted to NUKE production {a scenario that would never be allowed to happen with the JV in place} cause by the time Sulphides come on line, we would have missed that boat as well!

With 80 million debt, IMO the administrators will have little option other than to sell off all assets.

So WHO is preparing for the SALE OF THE CENTURY ?

Hoping maybe NTU with the backing of Areva??? haha
    unlikely , but nice to dream!

For the record------ Despite red flags waving in my face the whole time, still managed to drop 70k on this but feel lucky that I finally noticed one of them and got out very recently. I think the backflip on C'Note payments was the clincher.

Feel sorry for all holders, but honestly can't see any return forthcoming for shareholders.

PS. Don't foget that GT purchased his "get out of jail free card" at much higher prices. OH sorry , or was that his show of confidence and commitment?

No statue of Zeus or GT to be erected here.
    Rather a tombstone with " here lies a great resource with the remains of those who were totally incompetent to extract it"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.