SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

how can we stop a takeover?, page-4

1. 28 Posts.

In last 6 months SDL has been promoted as a hold and/or buy stock with the major analysts. Predicted trading range between 0.60 and one buck $1.00.

It's reported that "hanlong" are cashed, and have exposed their aquisitive agenda over the last 3 months. Clearly they are genuine and opportunistic and now need to show their masters that they can achieve a takeover.

The SDL Board is in that classical vexed position of being offerred ongoing roles with newco and maxing SP for existing holders. A 25% premium off these lows is a no brainer and should not mitigate the true value of SDL.

Nothing is more certain than the SDL board cannot give away this asset at 50% discount to "Fair Value" without at least employing a proper ROE and potential for holders.

I cannot recall who is acting on our behalf ( the owners and Shareholders), I would be comforted by a JP Morgan/Goldmans/UBS taking a kicker to obtain a proper sale value. An Incentified outcome from the investmet bankers produces results and would prevent a fall over of a clearly a undervalued takeover. " keep the bastards honest"

Lets wait to see who has been mandated to value the offer and thier analysis. I assume they will not sell the stock short "visa'vi" for their short term fees.

Make a noise contact the board ZOne is that thier is more money in taking wages,options etc; rather than being a plain vanilla owner ( Shareholder), who just simply provided the capital for the company to exist.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.