FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

how cheap do we have to get, page-18

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Pinto,

a TOU could apply...baiting, but if it made you feel good, I am happy for you. Thought you were above that, but I see still emotionally attached and looking at rocks. Technicians always get upset when the deal makers and financial wizards do them over.

As for the other poster claiming I am giving financial advice, Yes or No statements saying what you are doing is implicitly providing advice/encouragement.

As F&B said, expect the Sept qtr to have every bill and outstanding current liability paid off if possible. All shall be revealed soon enough.

Nobody has yet provided an example where a Chinese 51% owner has ever provided sp gains to something they owned, or not eventually taken it over.

Other than Recyug, bless his heart, made some effort to assess the SD financials. I would have expected you Pinto to delve into SD financials as well, given your in-depth attachment, and heavy financial interest.

This is the problem.

SD at their State owners direction want to get rid of cash/foreign currency holdings, and instead replace it with tangible unprintable gold.

Is there any incentive at all for SD to go back to Shandong and Beijing Govts and say, we got rid of USD and now we are selling gold on market and making heaps of divvies, which are sitting in theses bags as USD? It defeats the whole purpose.

Any and all as humanly possible of free cash flow will be going into buying stuff, or poured into exploration and M&A.

This will continue up to and after POG finally peaks. If for example, it gets back to the inflation adjusted equivalent of USD 1000 post POG pesak, they wont care, because it means if China still has spare dollars they will still be accumulating.

Like the US and Fort Knox, and the NY Fed vault, once gold gets into China it will stay there for the next 1000 years. This is what China wants. The don't want sp appreciation nor divvies. If there are, then its collateral damage and SD will be asked to pick up their game, get with the program and spend.

Some day in the future they won't care at all if its a marginal producer producing a million oz a year, and gold is back down at $1000, sending gold home will be the priority. AS it is now, will be after the vote and will continue to be for a long time yet.

How long do you think before you see the ten bagger you hoped for? And who will it be buying shares from 49%ers when there is no possibility of a TO premium, and dribbling divvies?

Hoping the "greater fool" theory kicks in and desperate buyers want FML so much they throw money at you, is a Hail Mary theory IMNSHO.

FML doesn't have a dividend policy and neither does SD.

Do you have any structured arguments, or can I expect yet more personally directed drivel?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.