AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"Has anyone considered the probable/potential effect of the...

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    "Has anyone considered the probable/potential effect of the proposed/potential 25% dilution for capital raising? I mean.. at what price per share is the placement likely to happen?..."

Too many unknown unknowns to advance conjecture yet. If The company secretary statement as reported here earlier is accurate then it is just an "in case measure" and will be thrown up to shareholders prior to jumping. If it is more we need more info before coming to any "sound" judgement.

Personally, will stick to my major theme; I trust the judgement of management, in the the 2 years that I have watched AVB and the 1 year that I have owned a serious chunk, they have done nothing but beat the pants off most other companies in terms of bang for buck exploration and planning. They make our hard earned dollars work very hard.

So far, they are the goods, so price for placement? At this rate if it is in 9 months time it may be 50c. But that is just conjecture :) Need the FACTS first. Then I could give an informed opinion even if it was not a "professional" one, which I'll leave to our management team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.