CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

How Cheap is QBL ?, page-50

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Rkon,

I'm going to reply to this as courteously as I possibly can, with a few simple facts for you

1. Perhaps you can go back at the history of QBL and what got me posting here in the first place. Unlike yourself, and many others here, I have posted on this forum for a long time ever since they released their first resource announcement on Sth Johnstone and failed to abide by the regulations of JORC/ASX and had to be retracted. I stated then and I state now, that it was extremely unprofessional and any person working in and around the mining industry should know them. I post because I feel that there is a lot of mistruth's being posted about this stock, even now with the change of focus.

Many of the posts in here are rhetorical and still untrue, I generally only post when I see a sensationalist headline such as "how cheap is QBL?".

2. I will post wherever I like. May I remind you that this forum is NOT about protecting holders or letting people trapped in a stock attempt to ramp up the price. It is about discussion and passing information between people.

If you don't like my information, then refute it or ignore it. It shouldn't concern you where I post. Why would it concern you unless I am stating facts that you dislike?

3. I'm not trying to be a good Samaritan. My purpose for every post is to share information, knowing that there are some (few and far between) who are willing and can share really valuable information with me. I've made many good friends on this site who have a huge array of experience. Posting on a large variety of stocks lets you build your array of compelling, creative and intelligent friends who can help cover your own deficiencies in investing.

If you want to go it alone, that's fine but don't attack me for your choices.
    Last edited by nihilism: 19/04/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.