CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

anyone with 2cents of common sense can see its bots tricking...

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    anyone with 2cents of common sense can see its bots tricking people... now its eating back into 2c

It a good time to accumulate and sit tight till 28 April IMO. on a good Ann QBL churns thru 25m-50m shares easy... time like these show which stock is of real value, especially yesterday... total blood bath but QBL held ground.

At present only two stocks are left at low SP to MM Exposure, QBL & CMY IMO
    ZYB has been hammered into pulp today...

at present QBL is all time low to recent support level for a buy in...
    at present CMY is all time high for a buy in... either way we all should have 9 days patience to see it through.

On a side note: Some may agree or disagree with 457 visa being abolished in retrospect to Australian first, I think in coming days local business & growers will get their voices heard more clearly over overseas businesses. If you haven't had a look at 200 skills being abolished from the list, it'll give you a clear indication of future for the meanwhile.

MCL also stands to gain from R&D incentive grants, i am sure AK would very well know how to tap into that as icing on the cake. As it's licence is for Research & Cultivate...

IMO next Ann would probably be regarding that large indoor growing facility near Sydney... It should happen before the expo I presume, given you want to give future business clients a more convenient address
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.