how clever is this young lady ?, page-7

1. 29,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    this has been on hc before

Yes it was rightfully recently described by the Herald Sun's Andrew Bolt as "Astonishing!"

Amazing evolving sand art by the beautiful female winner of 'Ukraine's got talent'.

It starts with the original radio announcement, on June 22 1941, of the German army invading the Soviet Union and peaceful Ukraine. In short, it's a story about a woman that loses her loved one in that war, but their child is a memory of their love. The obelisk represents the tomb of the unknown soldier. The last words are: "You are always near me"- 1945.

It seems to me sometimes that soldiers,
    Who did not return from blood-soaked fields
    Were not put to rest in that soil,
    But turned into white cranes.

>From those long-gone days until now
    They fly the skies and sound their voices
    Isn't that why we often and with sadness
    Fall silent while looking toward the skies
    Flies, flies upon the sky the tired vee (formation)
    Flies through the fog at the end of the day
    And in that formation there is a small space left
    Maybe, this space is for me!

They day will come when with the flock of cranes
    I will sail into the same gray darkness
    Calling from the skies like a bird
    To all of you whom I left on this earth.

the reason why everyone was crying, because it relates to the second world war. every family in the ukraine was affected, as the ukraine lost one in four people. the germans treated the slav people as not much more than monkeys - sub human. whole villages burnt to the ground - after the men, had been rounded up and shot etc

the very last thing that she writes is 1945, so obviously, all that came before, was before 1945 - which were the war years - which is represented by the music, and some of the aggressive moves, in the act.

a lot of people can sing - but this is a real piece of talent

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.