GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Had a clean out of my share holding records.A sorry business I...

1. 2,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 915
    Had a clean out of my share holding records.A sorry business I have to say.And why? Came across a couple of articles detailing market manipulation which seems to be unending. Very relevant to GSR as we know. Basically, due to ASIC being MIA,it's open slather for white collar crime. I'll give the references here;

[1] An SMH article 07/12/2020 by Adele Ferguson ; 'Caught in a bear trap: How short and distort attacks are costing Australian investors billions'.

[2] A S*******d, article by Angela East 07/08/2019; 'Investors are fed up with pumping, dumping,gouging and shorting-and ASIC's gutless response to it all'

The dates of the articles are telling.In spite of these very pertinent articles,reflecting a genuine situation, what has happened in the time since, to rectify this wholesale theft?
    B***er All.
    If anyone can't get hold of these articles via the links,I'm happy to email them if they give me an email address.
    I'll be writing to the Chair of the Senate Standing committee looking into ASIC and strongly recommending that,to clean up the ASX,some very comfortable,well heeled parasites need to be sent to prison for lengthy terms.They should NOT be allowed to get away with it.
    They may have to build extra accommodation in the prison system.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.