JRV 5.26% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

how come people keep selling, page-7

1. 12,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    Possibility 1 :

3 announcments in the space of 15 months announcing JV withs different parties out of which 2 failed miserably causing deep anger with the shareholders (long time and new entrants)...this 3rd one is now facing the brunt of these failed attempts and people will take it seriously only when it is bedded down and / or the pilot plant takes off at 3000 tpa...

Possibility 2:

I think the announcement didn't have the glamour they wanted out of such a marriage of two unequals IMO....DP is no John Kelly of RAU who comes out on Boardroom Radio after every announcements and the punters "go mad" after "hearing the unspoken words of encouragements / enthusiasm" (I was a part of the RAU hopefuls once and hence can vouch for it)...

But if you / the market studies the complete announcement in detail, researches the China Rail website then the sp movement today doesn't make sense...this deal is as good as it gets for JRV...China Rail is no INL...they are a Fortune 500 company and can / could deliver the goods...I think the market will definitely wake up to these facts and react positively in the near / mid-term future....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $25.84K 1.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 932486 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 926840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.