GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

only accept fiat money? Are they totally insane? Don't they know...

1. 385 Posts.
    only accept fiat money? Are they totally insane? Don't they know that gold is real money and that fiat money is worthless?

Me, I only use real money. Whenever I get any fiats I'm off to the Perth Mint to convert them to good old Aussie Sovereigns. Pure gold. Well, 91.67% pure. Sure, they cost $649 and only have a face value of $25, but the satisfaction of using real money is something that cannot be bought. With fiat money, anyhow.

My last car cost me over a million bucks, and it was just a Chrysler (or Fiat as we'll have to call them now). But you should have seen the look on the salesman's face when I dropped that bag of coins onto his lap. Priceless. Hope he wasn't planning to have any more kids.

Drawbacks? Sure. The thing I really hate is that kids today don't know real money when they see it and I haven't eaten for a week because the staff at the local supermarket call the cops whenever they see me approaching. But, you learn to make sacrifices when you've got real money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.