hi eyamanas for liberia,they are doing things over there.i saw...

1. 2,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    hi eyaman

as for liberia,they are doing things over there.i saw on the news the other night, all the people chanting thankyou bush.i don't know the full story but do know they have their hands full atm.obviously in light of sep 11, the middle east is priority one.
    i'm not suggesting america act for humanitarian reasons alone.rather, they use this as their guiding light on what is right.obviously the usa would not be capable of ending all evil regimes in the year of 2003.however,i think the point is, that america has learnt that they can no longer be passive and just manage problems on the basis they have no right to interfere.those times have ended and that is the exciting thing.the new doctrine is the opposite view of americans pre ww2,when they were a very selfish nation.thats a bit harsh, as it was based on the beliefs of the founding fathers.however the founding fathers didn't take nuclear weapons into consideration.

the truth is evil regimes are all on notice.

bosnia,i agree.it was a retired thatcher who was the only person in europe talking about bosnia.keep in mind though, the republicans were not in power then.clinton the clown ruled the roost then.

israel,they are trying but you have to understand the leadership of the pallies have no interest in a solution.hardly the americans fault.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.