i agree with you on one point only snooker.that is the children...

1. 77 Posts.
    i agree with you on one point only snooker.that is the children suffer.stop crapping on about the united nations being anti israel.poor poor israel this year is to receive aprox $17 billion in aid from the almighty US,which equates to over $3000 for every single jew in israel.what does the US give the palastine?hmm f#ck all.

for every attrocitey commited against israel there is 2 or 3 commited against palastine.i do recall an ocupation by the israeli military of gaza and a 9 year old little girl was looking out of her window.she copped a bullet in her head.what the hell for.that was no accident.that little girl was put inthe sights of a trained israeli soldier.till that pig sharone is thrown out of power and a new leader with a new policy,there will continue to be children killed on both sides.
    two wrongs dont make a right.i strongly condem the militant bombers,but also i can feel their frustration.the almighty yank will arm the jews with superior attack helicopters but not help palistine one little bit.
    so stop crying about the UN being anti israel.israel gets more than its fair share!!!!!!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.