EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

At the Melbourne presentation Michael did mention targets have...

1. 347 Posts.
    At the Melbourne presentation Michael did mention targets have been identified,drill program is ready and budget is approved for drilling.Some exciting results-imo- will be forthcoming over the next two months.

Some of the past results have been sensational and it was mentioned if those results belonged to other mining companies the price increase would have been immediate.Due to the fact that the whole market has been waiting for one result i.e-xstrata/exco deal-and one result only-those beautiful hits were almost disregardrd.

Once the xstrata deal is done, the market will not be able to ignore further impressive results-which will come in time.Exco have identified multiple areas to hit up and do not have to go cap in hand to the bank and or dilute shareholder value with capital raises.Boys and girls it doesnt really get much better than that.

One point further which I asked Michael about at the presentation was when white dam finishes--is it possible to pack up the plant and head of else where with polymetals and do it all again.Michael commented that they have already identified a site with exactly that stratergy in mind.

HUBBA HUBBA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.