from the last reference...from 'the melbourne comedy...

1. 593 Posts.
    from the last reference...from 'the melbourne comedy festival'

how hilarious making fun of someones beliefs

Strap yourself in for a death-defying ride through her spiritual journey from wannabe Catholic altar girl to atheist eye candy. Hilarious, moving and profound. Big finish. Trust me.

Now with 20 percent more blasphemy.

"Deveny's shock and awe humor does for atheism what Mark Arbib does for espionage. And she's still my favorite tweep." Tony Jones, host of ABC’s Q and A

"Sexier than Christopher Hitchens, funnier than Richard Dawkins and more ethical than George Pell, Catherine Deveny is not to be missed." Peter Singer, Professor of Bioethics, Princeton University

"Deveny has the courage to say what so many of us think and makes you proud to be a card-carrying atheist. Seeing God Is Bullshit was the best $20 I ever spent. I wish she was my mother." Adam Elliot, Academy Award-winning creator of Harvey Crumpet

"Catherine Deveny, like Julian Assange, exposes, confronts, maddens. She tells the truth to power – and to habit, conformity, timidity and comfort. Dangerous and seductive, she makes me laugh, and laugh." Barry Jones AO, lawyer, quiz champion and former politician.

"You will be judged." Cardinal George Pell, Roman Catholic Church

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.