MM1 14.1% 10.5¢ midas minerals ltd

I sold out this morning after ringing my broker and trying to...

1. 8,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    I sold out this morning after ringing my broker and trying to find out how to as holding was issuer sponsored. All good all gone. Small fry compared to massive losses with TAW/A40 - but glad it finally listed and especially after very poor communication and company direction changes from the white gold to some new gold fever crap.

Downramping, hell yeah, - this needs all previous holders to get the heck away and any new prospective holders to listen to those who know the pain of poor management and reinventing a wobbly wheel. Who wants to have wobbly wheels - not I.

At least got sufficient funds to be able to get a good stiff drink and reflect on all the BS that the previous management has put holders through. These so called managers/directors still getting paid - seriously?? Normally crooks are supposed to go to jail but in the high life of directorates exemptions are the order of the day.

End of a long drawn out saga - to those brave enough to venture into this company - may it treat you the way it treated past holders of TAW/A40 - it is your money - maybe down the track it won't be. AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.