MM1 0.00% 6.5¢ midas minerals ltd

I experienced capital loss as a result of the cessation of...

1. 8,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    I experienced capital loss as a result of the cessation of activities at Bald Hill with Alita.

You're not alone there. Found it rather puzzling why they needed two company secretaries given the size of the company - it seems everyone was double dipping with shareholder funds.

Company could have/should have been saved - and given the current lithium market it would in all possibility be thriving now - it probably is, under new ownership. To insult holders left with worthless share certificates even further, they've off sold lithium tenements from the ashes left in Cowan Lithium in pursuit of other riches. Don't really care who is running this 'new outfit', the sheer knowledge of past associations with those at the helm of A40 is enough bells and whistles to steer clear.

But of course all in the past and loss wounds slowly healing. To be fair, some other companies are not any better - one has to be very careful as so many are out there wanting your dollar(s) - it would be more enjoyable to give some to beggars or those in real need - at least one would feel better knowing you're actually helping someone - but alas, at times we feed those who do not deserve to be fed. AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.716M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15608 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 48545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.