GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

how did it get to this? the gdn cycle

1. 1,116 Posts.

By my standards, I now have a largish number of GDN heads and options.

I never intended this to be the case when I bought a small number of heads last year as a speculative punt.

Then I got offered to take up some options - so I did - another small speculative punt.

Then earlier this year the news flow started to sound good so I bought some more. and some more, and then

Capital Raising to Sophisticated Investors

Dammit. Well that's now outta the way, things sound good, maybe a good idea to average down. bought more, and then

Capital Raising to Sophisticated Investors.

I can't believe this, well I'm now committed to this, surely that's the last CR, i'll average down, and then

Capital Raising to Sophisticated Investors.

Uh oh, bit of a pattern happening here, I never thought it would happen to me but I think I have been GDNed. (God Dam Nigerian Scammed)

I suspect there are quite a few like me who somehow went from a small to a large holding. Really it is all of us suckers who eventually paid for the capital raisings. The Sophisticated investors got offered the cheap shares and options, and then immediately sold them to the market at a profit

So ultimately all the additional shares and options have ended up with the gullible suckers like me who went from having a small speculative punt to a large averaged down holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.