VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

how did ord and i find each other...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I have been looking for resource stocks that are undervalued, have the potential to grow large, manage that potential large and quick growth o.k. , have the right contacts, are 'in bed' with the Chinese, not only supporting the deals but buying the product. I take as a constant that the only two serious economies that will build and work big % GDP's over the next 20 years will be India and China. They have a large potential workforce and a populus that wants a 'lifestyle' like ours. They also have governments that expect 'their' people to 'do their communal duty' and help 'their' countries become serious forces in the world economic model.

Specific to ORD is the fact that it has shown relatively larger price history in the past. The relatively low price today is a reflection not only of the general market perception that is linked to the past negative experiences but also the current (I mean last 5 years as 'current') market wekaness. With that said, this is in fact a bonus as it gives a graphing opportunity with possible higher price precedence from the past already in place...

All these multi factors led to my 'gut feeling'. For your guide ORD in my investment firms' book represents just 1/2% of total porfolio but that does not necessarily mean a small nominal interest in the company.

Hope this clarifies. Be bold, patient and have a well deserved weekend beer and enjoy the journey as that really is the best bit.

Cheers J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.