MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

how did people miss these facts

1. 55 Posts.
    Trying to point out the obvious facts some seem to have missed.
    Fact 1=
    7:31am (MEC announcement)
    ...Will be suspended pending an announcement in RELATION TO NEW SEACLEM 1, PEP 11
    (could mean P/A stock % change or anything terrible announcement)
    BUT......
    Fact 2=
    8:12am (MEC announcement)
    ...Will be suspended pending an announcement regarding FURTHER ANALYSIS AND TESTING OF DRILLING RESULTS of PEP 11
    (very different, meaning TEST RESULTS and DRILL RESULTS)

2 VERY DIFFERENT STATEMENTS>>> The later time refers to more testing, not P/A, not % change.. TESTING.. it is there in black and white people those are FACTS

Fact 3= Drill Depth is supposed to go to 826m
    The graphs that contain the important info. are
    1st between 400 - 450m ------- 2nd 450 -500
    That still doesn't tell us everything.

Fact 4= Announcement released contained the following words,
    ....Collected a considerable volume of VALUABLE and NEW information..ONE of these discoveries is ...high porosity tertiary sandstones...

KEY WORDS = ONE (meaning there are other discoveries)
    CONSIDERABLE (meaning there is a lot more)
    VALUABLE (meaning $$$)
    Sometimes we look too hard and miss the obvious words people use. Let's not forget they have people who specialize in writing these reports, they are very careful with what they release and how it is worded. They now MUST disclose new information regarding testing etc.

If I am wrong, or missed something please someone inform me, I am not trying to find facts, they are in front of us. Also, if I am wrong, most will read this after we know (and I will be VERY VERY SURPRISED), if no new news before you read this.. I am leaning towards good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.