ERG 0.00% 1.0¢ eneco refresh ltd

how did the agm go??, page-20

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, jeraboam, I understand your position very much since I was trapped by ERG too long time ago.

To all of small ERG shareholders, it is a game to hope in the traps. It is hard decision. Keeping it, is painful. Selling it, is painful too. In the pains, you could not think too clearly.

I don't want to see ERG fail in its business but I act as a bargain hunter in the market since I broke down my ERG trap at 2003 around. If it could not reach to $0.002, congratulate for all of ERG shareholders. If it did, I would just spend $2,000 on it and then forget. I want to risk my pennies for dollars if ERG could be reborn!

I don't emotionally expect anything from ERG. I do my job as a bargain hunter.

However I do like to view the posts in this forum. Too much hopes, too much pains, too much cheers, and too much miscalculation about the market and high technology. It is my classroom to know the human nature.

In the market you could not play without the self-awareness and environment-awareness. Don't read my posts personally. I hope all of ERG shareholders to be rewarded but it depends them not me.

I will wait at $0.002 but not expect it. LOL. It is irritating to see some wait for your shares at much lower price than the market one, isn't it? You have to overcome this kind of pains and then you could be rewarded. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.