ERG 0.00% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

What happen to ERG? Is it this question so important? Yes, it is...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    What happen to ERG? Is it this question so important? Yes, it is since it would give your freedom or put you under the control.

It is not a IQ problem but psychological problems for everyone who comes to this market for the IT and high tech dreams.

High tech is critical to the human kind and nations but not so important to the market players. You could turn a dream of the human kind into your market playing.

As a market player, your duty and job is to make the profit legally and constantly. IT bust is terrible and actually the current financial crisis is its extension.

All of the bubbles need the time to be deflated. IT booming is the last stage of a fast economy expansion, which last more than 30 years.

I do hope I could get some seeds such as ERG, FMS, JRV, and so on, which are the orphans of the market now but may someday shoot up again. Who knows?

However I insist to refuse to pay too high. You could not get your food, tiny fishes, I could give your place in my pond, I don't expect all of you would be great but one or two should be. Don't think I could give your a place for free.

I know some boys would throw everything out including the sink in the bathroom. I want to get you at extremely low price. That is it is.

Risk? Yes but I would not pay too much for each of you. That is my bottom line. In the winter, I buy for the seeds in the future sunny days.

Who buys anything for a immediate harvest in the winter is bloody idiot without matter what profession he is specialized. Business is business and definitely is not place to prove who is great in his professions. I do want the profit if I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 270471 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 470215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.