BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I discovered Brainchip Holdings when I was actively searching...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

I discovered Brainchip Holdings when I was actively searching for diversification, something in the AI sector, and another one in the Blockchain sector. Searching for a possible game changer, a possible future blue chip.
    So this is the chosen one in AI, as a share for the future here, and I intend to hold this.
    I have my position (bought in 3 or 4 trades) starting somewhere in 2020, and i’m ok with my average.
    I started investing in the second part of the eighties, as a young man in the twenties.
    Interested in the markets in general.
    Small amounts. Not rich born. Not rich married . Won some, lost some.
    Working guy.
    So then best first investment always is property. A house and some land of your own. The best insurance against poverty!
    But always liked to know, to understand, to search, about subjects that gets my interest.
    Love reading. Love philosophy. Someone here above mentioned the Ark Invest Big Ideas ; I also read this, very interesting !
    So yes i’m investing more than 35 years.
    Mostly (not always) I am a longterm holder. Try to feel the trend.
    I’ve learned through the years that I usually bought “too soon”, and sold “too soon”.
    It is real difficult to buy the deepest dip, and to sell again on the next top.
    Dare to change, and rotate between sectors.
    Also, I try to buy red. When markets slow down, and get a correction.
    And in general, I am not averse of taking some money from the table when I have a real nice gain.
    As we speak, I have everything I need in life. Enjoying my family, daughter, grandson. Enjoying my happiness.
    No need for any more material stuff. I have everything I want and need, and only replace things now and then.
    Following the markets, and investing, is my hobby. I just love it.
    I’m still working, and probably retire in 3, 4 or 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $326.8K 1.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 2035017 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 734189 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.