WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

imo I may be wrong but I have the gut feeling they sold their...

1. 12,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    imo
    I may be wrong but I have the gut feeling they sold their soul to get the technology/concept used somewhere. It was a passionate exercise for Jeff to get this magnetic concept in play some how at whatever the cost. The cost was a very ordinary deal for the shareholders in terms of a meaningful royalty structure with P&G. Other supposedly big deals with GSK/Coty stumbled and then their was P&G left.....this left P&G with all the cards. They knew they had the deal by the cods and were spending massive funds on research, marketing and product concept. In return OBJ got the chance to use the associated recognition, but even that was under tight controls in terms of what they could and could not say. OBJ had sold their soul.

phase 2.
    Well, it is like starting all over again. They have cash, and over a billion shares on the table, but what they do not have is a product to go to market with the OBJ stamp on it. Kneeguard, well that has been on the burners for years, is it ground breaking, I doubt it. Another product that will only be as good as the millions required to market it. Who is going to do that for OBJ and give them a massive cut of the action? Good luck. Patches and all the rest of the concepts are just that.
    The company was fortuitous on the spike in the sp to get itself cash up. Jeff has always said cash is king. He saw the opportunity and grabbed it with a CR. Remember P&G have paid heavily to develop this "magnetic" wand technology.

phase 3.
    New blood in the BOD now sees an opportunity, a few million to play around and the chance to with an alternative concept. This where the next pump will come from. imo there will be product/s pushed with all the hype that surrounded the P&G push. It will be surrounded in secrecy and confidentiality clauses but presented with an enormous pot of gold at the end of the undefined rainbow. "High profile" business connections that know it all along with the message of the "don't miss out factor, we will now make millions". Seen it all before.

What do you do now. Firstly I would not be a buyer at the current levels no not matter what the price. A low price is does not mean an opportunity. A low price has occurred because the market does not like what they see. OBJ broke 10c and was in a position to build a base and become a growth company, it did not, and the share price collapsed. The market has spoken, it did not believe that any sound base for company growth had been formed.

1. It would seem to me that OBJ must either sell their technology to a customer/s for a premium price at the outset of a deal with associated royalities. The contract is established then OBJ does all the research to adapt the magnetic technology to the product, hands it over and the said company takes it to market. Timelines set, the investors know the play and its all systems go. OBJ may have a range of negotiated contracts on the go at the same time.

2. The second option is to establish the OBJ name directly linked to the product. They develop it, get an organisation to distribute the product and give it to them at a negotiated price

3. The P&G route. Sure you get limited costs in developing and marketing the product. Downside, you have one customer, if they decided to call it quits you have got rock all. They have taken all the risk with millions in developing and marketing so your share of the pie hooking onto their long established products will be a drop in the ocean. Your revenue from this method will always be rigidly controlled and if a new concept overtakes the wand (which in marketing cycles is highly likely) you are left with very little.

Where they go from here will be interesting to follow. The hype has now got down to reality and that always means money/revenue/profit and what lies ahead.

..........this is the problem, the investor does not know and now microcaps are coming under extreme scrutiny. The investor has so much info at his finger tips today, they want transparency and they want the yardstick. Numbers.

Just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.