WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I disagree with most of what you are saying as the problem has...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    I disagree with most of what you are saying as the problem has always been volume of sales.
    From what I understand ,the current products being sold are quite expensive ,so there never was going to be enough sales to bring in decent revenue ,I could see that from the start of sales many years ago.
    What needs to happen now is for a cosmetic or pain relief product in the price range of $10 to $30 become available for sale using the OBJ tech ,products in that price range sell in volumes in the tens of millions or more per year.
    It is quite simple ,a low price product that sells in large volumes that is competing with other products in the same space ,is what is needed.
    No one knows what these other products are that are being tested with P&G ,but if one of them is in the lower price range and becomes available for sale with the OBJ tech ,then those buying now should do quite well out of there investment.
    The share price could go lower ,but I'm buying now just in case good news comes sooner than latter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.