WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

how did you find Obj?, page-23

1. 13,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    For a fledgling start up technology that had to create a new market from the ground up - the definition of success might include :

(1) P&G not dropping the applicator concept like a hot potato. Thats a huge success in itself.

(2) Positive reception from consumers. If online KOLs are not reliable then look at how P&G are responding to consumers - are they pouring resources into campaigns, are they expanding territories and products, etc? Slowly but surely they are.

(3) Its so very early days. I dont know what the median time to peak sales for consumer goods are but for a new pharma product - its 6 years. What you see as non-commitment by P&G, I see a cautious, tentative, explorative and methodical ramp up in sales of the applicator concept.

We also need to contextualise success with OBJs financials. A single modest revenue stream is sufficient to make it cash-flow positive. Cash-flow positiveness is the unattainable holy grail that most Aussie specky tech company CEOs can only dream of (and never achieve).....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.