WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I found out about OBJ about 10 years ago when the share price...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    I found out about OBJ about 10 years ago when the share price was 0.005 of a cent after a announcement by the company on there success in proving the effectiveness of a transdermal patch ,it was a time when only myself and copthat4times was posting on the OBJ threads.
    For me it was always about the drug delivery patches such as the transdermal patches.
    So much has changed since then ,such as many more types of tech and devices.
    OBJ was initially worth a 20 million dollar market cap on there first collaboration with 3M and has since developed a few of there own products and devices ,plus now have collaboration agreements with many more big pharma companies.
    So considering how far OBJ has come in 10 years ,a 40 million dollar market cap is fair value with the upside potential on more products entering the market to grow revenue.
    What I also like about the current share price is that any increase in revenue should see share price increases of around 30% for starters in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.