RLT 2.00% 98.0¢ renergen limited

I managed to pick up a few Renergen shares when it floated in...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38

I managed to pick up a few Renergen shares when it floated in Australia a few years ago. I have since accumulated some more, but not as much as I would prefer.
    Like many fellow shareholders, I am of the view that this company is significantly undervalued according to the potential resources it holds. I haven't viewed the RLT Hot Copper threads as for me RLT has been an accumulate and hold long term strategy.

The reason for my post is because I was alerted to a document via one of the silver threads from the US Geological Survey (usgs.gov), a US government entity. Who is USGS ?
    "Created by an act of Congress in 1879, USGS has evolved over the decades matching its talent and knowledge to the progress of science and technology. USGS is the sole science agency for the Department of the Interior. It is sought out by thousands of partners and customers for its natural science expertise and its vast earth and biological data holdings."

I found the figures re: consumption and resources somewhat enlightening on the silver topic ... and so thought I should look at what similar data existed for helium.
    I don't know whether this type of info has already been posted here before, but I found the information has helped to put in perspective the exciting (Helium) resource that Renergen has.

Following is some of my take on the RLT helium resource:

Renergens Resource

• From the 2021 Renergen Annual Report, using the "resources estimate" of between 7.9 and 20.9 billion cubic feet
    • https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3622/3622415-40eecd88eaf948c3c2c761212ef09862.jpg
    • This roughly translates to a resource estimate of between 200 million to 600 million cubic metres of Helium resource
    USGS World Production and Reserves estimates
    • Taking the (current) upper estimate of the Renergen resource of 600 million cubic metres and comparing to estimated reserves of the majordeposits of US, Russia and China, Renergen's 600 million cubic metres of helium gas is the equivalent of:
    15% of US total estimated reserves
    35% of Russia's total estimated reserves
    55% of China's total estimated reserves

Given that Renergen Helium concentrations are extraordinarily high and with my expectation the resource estimate will only increase further while worldwide demand increases, I feel quite comfortable with holding and continuing to accumulate RLT whilst the worlds major powers look on from the sidelines with envy !

(The document can be found at:
    https://pubs.er.usgs.gov/publication/mcs2021

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3622/3622533-106c7b7e5669aadcff92e191cf322261.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.0¢ 98.0¢ $1 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1047 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 29 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
96.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
96.0¢ 96.0¢ 96.0¢ 240
Last updated 15.09pm 03/05/2024 ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.