RLT 2.80% 69.5¢ renergen limited

How did you find out about Renergen?, page-69

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    The Riots will come and go.
    Violence is a part of everyday life in South Africa. (just ask Oscar)

The one thing that will not go away for a very very long time is the growing dependence and need for LNG in South Africa
    The need for a more efficient and reliable power grid can only truly be achieved by lng gas powered facilities.
    The Karpowership deal is dead in the water

There are two options for South Africa

1. Import LNG at an extremely over inflated price due to logistical and economic reasons and pass this increased cost to the already
    struggling economy and end users
    2. Look to the only Company in the free state that has a license to mine LNG and provide short-medium-long term relief providing
    LNG at a reduced price. That Company is Renergen

It is widely speculated that the upcoming trip to the USA by the CEO is to procure funding for the phase two plant.
    Little has been said of Evander.

It was no coincidence that the team at Renergen looked for and found gas at an old well at Evander. This site that is within close proximity
    to a gas pipeline. Evander was not considered a priority by management to mine.

With the now desperate situation the SA government finds itself with continual and increasing power grid load shedding
    and the Karpowership deal dead in the water, it would seem that it has little or no option than to explore a collaboration
    with an entity in SA that will then order LNG from Renergen. This seems a somewhat obvious scenario

My belief is that Stef is not only looking at funding for phase 2 Virginia but also for the development and funding of Evander.
    The landscape of power has changed in SA over these past couple of months, hence the urgency in developing
    a utility in Evander now rather than later to address the Country's LNG needs and deficiencies.

Purely my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $21.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.5¢ 67.8¢ $70.68K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15263 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 4608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.