SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

How did you first get interested in SAS, page-4

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Read an article around late July last year. In part it is about the use of satellite imagery by hedge funds to predict agricultural yields, but also companies involved in that industry.

https://blog.quandl.com/alternative-data-satellite-companies?utm_source=newsletter20160712&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=satellite_data&utm_source=Quandl Users&utm_campaign=e7e71d977d-FINAL_BLOG_POST_EMAIL_Satellite_Data7_12_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a3cdd48bc4-e7e71d977d-111196561&mc_cid=e7e71d977d&mc_eid=29bd54fce4

Out of curiosity I looked for listed Aus companies that were either making sats or using them. This led me to SAS. From memory at the time the stock was 1.6c and then the price bumped and I bought a small parcel at 2.2. The price then dropped to 1.7 (!) and I wondered if I'd made a mistake. I'd just made a small loss on another stock and I was being wary. Anyway as it turns out my mistake was not buying more at the time... I've accumulated, sold and bought in again along the way. Sometimes that worked for me and other times it didn't... Watching from the sidelines at the moment.

The manufacture and use of satellites s certainly an interesting area to watch at the moment. Nice to have some sense coming to the forum.

All best
    Last edited by dawatz: 10/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.